PDIL Recruitment 2018 – 118 Post of Engineer, Jr Executive, Jr & Sr Drafting Staff – Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL) released the Recruitment notification for Candidate has to apply online only through online registration system of PDIL website i.e. www.pdilin.com. No other means / mode of applications. All the candidates who are eligible can apply online only through online registration system of PDIL website www.pdilin.com No other means / mode of applications is available, Candidates can apply for online application form. Last date for submission of online application is 28.01.2018 up to 12 PM. While applying, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility.
PDIL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility –
- Educational Qualification – Minimum qualifying marks in Degree / Diploma/ ITI/ qualifying exam shall be 60% (55% for SC/ST) from recognized University/Institute. Engineering graduates with post graduation degree from recognized
- University/Institute will be considered as additional qualification.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of working in Computers, MS Office and relevant specialized software.
- The Cutoff date for calculation of Maximum Age & Post Qualification Experience is 31.12 2017
Application Fee –
Candidates are required to make online payment of Rs.400/- for General & OBC and Rs.200/- for SC/ST excluding taxes & service charge through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Bank Transfer.
Duration of Contract – Duration of contract shall be Three years.
How to Apply for PDIL Recruitment 2018 – 118 Post of Engineer, Jr Executive, Jr & Sr Drafting Staff on Contract basis ?
Step 1 – Visit www.pdilin.com website.
Step 2 – Click on Careers and click on “ENGAGEMENT ON CONTRACT BASIS”
Step 3 – View the full Advertisement Details and read the instructions and terms and conditions carefully before applying.
Step 4 – Click on “I Accept” and then click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form.
Step 5 – Fill Application Form upload Photograph and Signature and Click on Save.
Step 6 – Click on “pay online” to pay the application fee through the online payment gateway. After paying the application fee, the Registration Slip will be generated.
Step 7 – Click on “Print” button to print the Registration Slip which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted.
Short listing of candidates for Interview: On the day of walk in interview, short listing of candidates shall be done by HR & Concerned indenting department. w.r.t to Advt. details published and Interview shall be conducted of only those candidates who are qualified by HR & concerned indenting Department for interview
Address of Walk In Interview & Date, Time
- Noida Projects & Development India Ltd., PDIL Bhawan, A-14, Sector-1 NOIDA-201301, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP), Telephone- 0120-2529842/43 Page 13 of 13
Interview Date – 03.02.2018 & 04.02.2018
Reporting Time – 9.30 AM
- Vadodara Projects & Development India Ltd., PDIL Bhawan, Samta, Subhanpura, Vadodara- 390023, Gujarat. Telephone – 0265-2388413/418-421
Interview Date – 11.02.2018
Reporting Time – 9.30 AM
Important Date –
Date & Time of walk in Interview at Noida – 03.02.2018 & 04.02.2018
Date & Time of walk in Interview at Vadodara – 11.02.2018
For more detail stay Connected