Sarees can make anyone look gorgeous, this Indian attire looks tradition as well as classy at the same time. So, if you are planning to attend a friend’s or relative’s wedding and you’re in doubt what to wear So, we will be helping you with latest fashion tips.
Besides, the brides, the bridesmaids can also choose this saree for the special day. In this article, we will be discussing party wear saree and the latest fashion trends.
Following are the latest trends for this wedding season.
- Heavy work sarees with Plain Blouse: The heavy work sarees stitched with beads, stones and loads of thread work are presently trending. If I talk about Shilpa Shetty Kundra’s look at Sonam Kapoor’s wedding, she was dazzling with glittery silver saree. But in case you feel that too much of work would look daring, then you can opt for offbeat shades like beige, ivory, and off-white. These shades will underplay the work on the sarees.
- Maheshwari cotton Silk Sarees: If you are groom’s mother then this Maheshwari silk saree with heavy beads blouse surely going to give you that classy look at the wedding function.
These sarees are the lightweight, with shiny luster, and fine colors, with alluring themes, an attractive Pallu and a border.
- Net sarees with Designer Blouse: The net drapes look beautiful and when these are designed by professionals, the net drapes become a complete delight to wear. To get the gorgeous look like beauty queen Deepika Padukone go for net saree with heavy designer blouse.
- Tissue sarees: You can get that glamorous look of Madhuri with these tissue sarees. Tissues are another exotic fabric type, which looks wonderful as a designer wear on functions and parties. To make your look more elegant, you can opt for bright colored designer tissue sarees with loads of zari work thrown in.
- Silk Saree: Silk sarees, one of the beautiful type of saree available in different patterns, designs and colors can be worn for any occasion. Silk saree with designer blouse is the perfect combination and fit for any occasion like wedding, casual wear, parties.
To get that magnificent look team up simple silk saree with heavy blouses. Blouse designs like boat neck blouse, mirror work blouse can be worn with silk sarees or any other plain sarees. You can check out the great collection of gorgeous sarees & heavy blouse on fashion sites like Amazon, India rush, Jabong etc with different colors, patterns, designs and discount schemes.
- Designer Sarees: If we talk about latest fashion trends, designer sarees are the latest sarees in trend are rich embroidery like pear work, zari border, gotta Patti, stonework, heavy blouses, designer pallu. We can say perfect for women who are looking forward to attending special ceremonies like wedding and award functions. So, if you are looking for heavy bridal sarees or a saree for you sister’s wedding you can choose any style from above mentioned sarees.