UC Mini is the mini version of the popular UC Browser. It is developed for those low end devices which is not compatible for installing the UC Browser. Alike its predecessor, the UC Mini is the favourite choice as it makes browsing faster and hassle free. Moreover, it is free to download and available for all Android devices. The mini version has registered above 100 million active users because of the localization policy of the browser. Moreover, the UC Mini APK is available in a variety of languages like English, Russian, Spanish, Hindi and even Vietnamese.
Why Download UC Mini APK?
There are many good reasons why you must download the UC Mini APK on your device instead of the premium UC Browser.
- The UC Mini is very compact in size and consumes very less space in the internal storage of your device
- It offers the users with a variety of navigation cards on which the local content and services are offered.
- Moreover, the speed of browsing is very faster and the uploading is fast too
- The application also promotes smooth downloading of the contents within the browser and allows downloading of multiple files simultaneously. The browser also supports cloud downloading option which is helpful to resume and pause any download according to your needs
- It allows you to enable the night mode and this helps in reducing the stress on eyes of the viewers
- Gesture commands are also available for controlling the brightness, videos and volume while browsing
Downloading UC Mini APK?
You are required to download the UC Mini APK from third party sources online. Before you move ahead to download the APK file of the application on your device, you need to know that there are few things which you need to change in the system settings to accept downloading of the APK file smoothly. Below is the step by step guide on how to download UC Mini APK on Android device.
- Go to the official website of the UC Mini and download the latest version of UC Mini APK. There will be the large button of “Download” which you need to click to start the downloading process of the APK file on your device
- Now you are required to make few changes in the system settings of the Android device. You are required to go to the “Settings” of your device and then scroll down to find the option of “Security Settings”. There you will find the option of “Unknown Sources” tap on it to enable the option without this your device won’t accept APK files from 3rd party sources
- Now click on the downloaded APK file and extract the .exe files and run it as administrator. You will see the option of “Install” click on it to start the installation process
Once the installation is done you will see the shortcut icon of the browser on the home screen. Click on it to launch the browser and enjoy browsing in UC Mini.